PKTWO - ChatAlert!
MeanTeam spent a large proportion of 2010 working closely with PKTWO (Protecting Kids The World Over) to further develop their ChatAlert! software product.
MeanTeam took over project management and development of ChatAlert! in December 2009.
Development over the last year has included:
- Reworking of client NDIS routines to facilitate Windows 7 compatibility
- Introduced new on-screen assets to reassure and advise the child who's Internet activity is being monitored. This was necessary as the Microsoft Agent technology used in previous iterations is no longer supported by Microsoft as of Windows 7
- The creation of a brand new web administration control centre, for worldwide system operation including licensing, filter dictionary distribution and SMS text messaging control
- Improved multi-language support
- System testing to discover and subsequently squash assorted bugs
- Implemented numerous reliability improvements
- Acting as consultant for ongoing patent activity